By owning the core technologies of our electro-optical infrared (EO/IR) and motion control solutions, we deliver highly engineered, vertically integrated systems designed to meet our customers' needs and help assure mission success.
From components to assemblies to fully integrated systems, General Dynamics Global Imaging Technologies has the flexibility to develop tailored solutions to meet our customer's specific mission requirements. We are equipped to deliver scalable mission critical solutions, from low volume, high complexity solutions to mass production programs.
We leverage our deep expertise in developing specialized optical and motion control components and assemblies to create efficiencies and optimize performance, allowing us to produce affordable, reliable EO/IR cameras and camera systems.
Our capabilities include:
- Unmatched range performance to capture imagery and remain unobserved
- Exceptional stabilization for precision imagery
- Innovative infrared and high-definition daylight sensors to capture precise images, day or night
- Precision fabrication of exotic materials for infrared lenses and light-weight structures
- Rugged reliability to ensure performance in the harshest environments
- Easy integration with existing systems